GP – MAXR 100
MaxR-100 contains an element that increases the lubricity of refrigerant oil thereby significantly reducing mechanical coefficient of friction between the parts resulting in reduced wear, tear and maintenance, on the equipment. Independent lubricity testing reports that untreated refrigerant oil samples failed under pressures of 300 psi. Samples tested with MaxR100 did not even fail at the tests maximum pressure of 4,500 psi.
Unlike so many of the products available MaxR does not operate as an “Oil Additive” treatment and does blend into the existing refrigerant. MaxR products are not intended to “treat” or “modify” the equipments primary lubricant. MaxR products utilize the primary lubricant only as a carrier medium to distribute the MaxR treatment throughout the equipment to treat the metal surfaces and return debris back to the filtration system.
Benefits of MaxR 100
- Keeps the equipment close to its original operating conditions
- Exceptional anti-friction protection of the compressor
- Enables substantial energy savings
- Reduces maintenance and downtime
- Enables quieter operation of the equipment as the compressors are less loaded
- Does not affect warranty of the equipment
- Reduces oxidation in the system.
- Enhances the life of the equipment as the components work at maximum efficiency under less stress